(NC) There is nothing better than eating guilt-free comfort foods, especially during a long and cold winter. Looking for a healthy dessert to finish off your meal? This chocolate chip cookie recipe is just the treat you’ve been looking for.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes: 36 cookies
Cooking instructions vary by cookie brand (see below)
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package chocolate chip cookie mix
- ½ cup margarine, soft
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 (2.08 oz.) package AdvoCare vanilla meal replacement shake powder
- Preheat oven to specified temperature on package directions.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl. Beat well until soft dough forms.
- Drop by teaspoons two inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake according to cookie package directions.
- Remove from oven and let cool for around 10 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
Nutritional information per two cookies: calories 182, protein 2.5 g, carbohydrates 22 g, dietary fibre 2 g, sugar 12 g, fat 3.5 g, sodium 104 mg.